Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Medieval Feast

Our homeschool group combined with our "sister group" (so to speak) for an incredible Medieval Feast.  I really didn't know what to expect, but I was so impressed.

It had everything!  I didn't get any pictures of the great food, but it was served in courses.  The younger kids were all helping serve and they had a blast with that.

We also had royalty and a jester . . .


. . . bad guys and monks (I was a princess raised by monks, so dressed as a monk but revealed my true identity later)  . . . 


. . . Dancing! . . . 




. . . chain mail . . . 


. . . dancers from exotic lands . . .


. . . a jousting competition . . .



. . . more dancing . . .




. . . and more dancing . . . 




. . . a giant sword battle . . . 


. . . mingling . . . 




. . . and . . . yah.





1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! LOVE IT! Sigh. Wish I was there instead of here listening to my kids arguing...

    ReplyDelete