Thursday, February 7, 2013

That's My Boy . . .

Sam discovered the fun camera settings on the chromebook.  There's been lots of giggling around here since then.  I got a phone call while typing this up, and I suddenly had 3 gigglers (at least they were trying to be quiet) all around me checking out the screen.  Enjoy his fun!

Cyclops with hands bigger than his head.


Chubby Bunny


Me and My Best Friend


(I don't even know what to call this.)


So angry his head is exploding!


Hilarious and adorable, all at the same time.


Lemonhead


Look Closely
(He has 3 front teeth and 3 nostrils)


The Ultimate Nerd - Megamind


"Hey best friend!  This camera thing was a great idea!"

2 comments:

  1. I think that the animator people use this program to inspire new characters. Some look very similar to already existing ones, like the mega mind one. Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what Quinn does while we are on skype with family...it keeps the kids busy and quiet while the adults can talk. Lookin' great, Sam!

    ReplyDelete